Friday, July 09, 2004

What Ya Sayin?

This is going to be my little spot to share my feelings on what is going on in the world of sports. My views, my feelings, my understanding of situations. It will be biased at times, slanted.. hell it may even by downright wrong to some, but they are my views.

The title of this little place comes from a phrase I am sure is rather common. I picked it up from my friend, Ek, whom I discuss sports with on at least a weekly basis. The phrase comes up often from our various disagreements over issues or our respective teams (hers being the NY Jets and mine will follow shortly). So Ek, this is for you.

I don't have a sports background. As in, I never really played for any school teams or semi-pro levels. It has just been for fun. It all comes from the old man. He told me to speak up and thus, I am doing so. So enough rattling along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home